Available in 6 Fabrics option:
- Fabric A: IDR 29.400.000
- Fabric B: IDR 30.600.000
- Fabric C: IDR 31.800.000
- Fabric D: IDR 33.000.000
- Leather: IDR 49.800.000
- Special: IDR 36.600.000 - Standard Fabric - String 124
Designed by Yuni Jie. Inspired by the beauty and richness of Indonesian culture, the RAYA collection embraces both function and aesthetic, transforming living essentials into elegant masterpieces. Intertwined between the traditional and the modern, RAYA is a celebration of style and luxury.
Dimension : 2200 (W) x 790 (D) x 810 (H) - Seat Height 455
- Plywood and MDF covered with Sucupira Veneer and semi open-pore PU finish
- Webbing suspension and medium density foam for cushioning, wrapped with dacron, finished with selected fabric
- Solid legs, close pore surfaces finished using PU material, dark brown color
- Made in Indonesia
- To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight
- Use a vacuum cleaner or soft brush to clean dust and dirt regularly (at least once a month).
- Spot clean with a damp cloth or use special cleaning liquid for sofa fabric with dry cloth or sponge
- If Spot can't be cleaned or your fabric, we suggested to reupholstery
- For complete sofa cleaning, please call professional sofa cleaning service for best result
Solid Wood & Veneer Care:
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect top finishing, we're suggested to use tablecloth
- Use protection material (mat/pad) when placing hot stuff.
- Always lift up items above table when you want to move it, avoid shoving.
- Don't rub dirt or spills
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber product on top table for a continuous time.
- Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Use product as it has to be.
Brass Material Care:
- Use dry, clean, and soft cloth for avoiding scratch on brass surface
- Brass component is already top coated with PU surface to minimize oxidations
- Do not brush with hard or stringy cloth to clean metal part. It'll scratch Brass component and reduce PU Coating surface
- Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may inflict stain, rust and damage the brass