KANA ARM CHAIR - RATTAN
The term KANA comes from the Sanskrit language which means flower. The design is inspired by the shape of flower petals.
KANA Chair has a simple design without excessive decoration which makes it attractive.
Design by Alvin T.
Dimension (mm): 600 (W) x 570 (D) x 860 (H) – Seat Height 475
- Leg and Frame : Steel round tube in light grey color.
- Seat Cushion : Plywood base, normal foam, and dacron with fixed upholstery in fabric Elverum WR162 .
- Backrest Frame : Skin off (polished) rattan pole frame and rattan fitrit weaving in natural color.
- Backrest Cover : Skin off (polished) rattan fitrit weaving in natural color.
- Back cover in same fabric
- Frame: Epoxy Spray Paint
- Seatrest: Fabric upholstery
- Backrest: NC natural finishing for rattan and fabric for back cover.