VASSA SIDE TABLE
|Leg material||Stainless steel|
Inspired by the nation artistic character that commonly practices 'carving' or 'crafting',
the main character of Vassa lays in its intricate 'slices' or 'bevel' detail.
Dimension :600 (W) x 600 (D) x 350 (H)
- Solid wood and plywood covered with walnut veneer
- Open pore surfaces finished using water-based material, doff
- Solid legs with plastic glides
- Made in Indonesia
Solid Wood & Veneer Care:
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth
- To protect top finishing, we're suggested to use tablecloth
- Use protection material (mat/pad) when placing hot stuff.
- Always lift up items above table when you want to move it, avoid shoving.
- Don't rub dirt or spills
- Avoid placing plastic or rubber product on top table for a continous time.
- Avoid the use of chemicals and household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
- Use product as it has to be.